Saturday, December 6, 2014

Current Project

   Ahoy there, a ho ho, and Happy Hannukah! Ok, I'm not jewish, but Hannukah isn't as commercialized as Christmas. So what's the deal one may ask? Well, The Cyberbird is now published on the kindle for 99 cents. It's under my pen-name of Cohen Nedrac.
   So anyway I'm putting The Cyberbird 2 on the back burner, and working on my other passion project, UnLocked Secrets: The Excalibur Rises. Funny how watching Dirty Harry in utter quietness can get the creative juices flowing. Right now for UnLocked Secrets, I have four planned novels/novellas: The Excalibur Rises, Sons of Thunder, Quest For Hever Aishor, and Solomon's Heir. It's a tribute to epic fantasy, sci-fi, and one of my favorite shows of all time from Japan Golden Knight Garo.
  Seriously check that show out; you can find all the series subbed on TV-Nihon's website. Anyway that's it for now, and don't let the Consumajackmaholes eat your souls.-Cohen Nedrac.

No comments:

Post a Comment