Sunday, February 8, 2015

Ra'a The Armored Angel blog coming soon

Okay, if you've bothered to read my older posts, you all know I published a small novella awhile back on Amazon called The Cyberbird The First Tale of Ra'a the Armored Angel. Well, I've decided to do something new, turn that novella into a full online blogspot novel. I realize that the novella, is kind of disjointed, and well, the whole universe of the Armored Angel has become more cohesive in my mind.
As a result I've decided to rework everything, and the heroes, Aaron and Xelbrius will not always use brute force to defeat their enemies. I mean come on, Xel's the son of the devil and Lilith the night demonness. He's a good guy, does stupid things, but he's no idiot either, and spoiler: Aaron before he he got kicked out of college, was learning to become a teacher. Both of them are smart, and yeah I love fight scenes, but in the novel, the battles with their villains are also psychological games as well.
That's why I love chess, though I don't play it much anymore. It's a game of strategy and intellect. Oh by the way I've started on the fifth week of the alpha body blueprint, and the second month of the extreme bodyweight challenge.
I haven't been writing as much cause I've been in a rut and distracted what with family life and all. Also, I've been researching ways to make money online with blogging. So please share this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment