Sunday, March 1, 2015

Last Week of the Alpha Body Blueprint

What a hell of a month February has been for me. I mean seriously, at the moment I still feel like I'm where I'm at if not worse off than last year. I would love to monetize this blog and go into business for myself, but it seems damn near impossible. Things are working out with me and my friend in Brazil, no thanks to my stupidity and thinking grass is always greener on the other side when it's note.
Fellas, if you've got a great girl no matter how far she is from you at the moment, don't dump her, and don't tug at her heart strings. It's not right, and it causes alot of unnecessary grief.
Okay so I'm the eighth and final week of the Alpha body blueprint, and the next program I will be going to will be SixPackShortcuts from Mike Chang. I'm still doing my body-weight angular training in addition to weight training. Also in the first month of the program I will be doing the final month of ashoa's Extreme Bodyweight Challenge, and two weighted workouts in addition to what's in the first phase of SPS. So yeah that's basically it.

No comments:

Post a Comment