Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Fitness Fidelity and Overthinking is an obstacle

My inbox is loaded with fitness program offers on my gmail and hotmail accounts. Will it never end? I suppose I shouldn't have signed up on all those fitness websites, oh well that's life, you live and learn from your mistakes. For a week or so I thought about switching from the ABB (Alpha Body Blueprint by Justin Devonshire for you noobs), but I realized, I'm getting damn good at it, and constantly improving.
I love the daily total body workouts, and the thing is, it prepares me better for real life. Okay enough about that, but I do need ask Justin if he'll put the link up again to buy it, cause he hasn't renewed it.  Anyway, I'm on a hard path in life, and one reason is because I tried to take the easy way out when I was younger. Don't ever do that, you will pay for it. Instead of going to a technical or trade school, to learn a skill, and get a decent job while writing on the side, I chose to work retail and write on the side.
And damn does it suck big time. My main obstacle in writing is I tend to overthink the stories I come up with. Yes, overthinking is one of the worse things anybody, writer, stocker, whatever you do to pay the bills can do. I'm not against critical thinking, I'm all for it, but I'm talking about wanting to be such a damn perfectionist, you lose the fun in what you're doing.
The same thing has ruled my life for the past eight years; first, I'm sad to say I got into the Alex Jones crowd. Thank God, I'm out of that now, and I was scared that  we were all gonna be put in FEMA death camps. I've come to the personal conclusion that was bull crap, but that was the main reason I didn't got to a trade school.
Let's put it this way, conspiracy theories (yes there are conspiracies out there, and I use some of the more odd ones in my fiction stories) can ruin your life, and if you're dumb enough, cause you to lose good friends. That's what happened with me, don't go that route. I lost many good friends that way. If you enjoy something artistic or fitness wise, whatever it is, don't overthink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment