Sunday, March 2, 2014

Back In The Groove

Well, all and anybody that bothers to read this rinky dink blog which I haven't been on for nearly a fully year, I've decided to give this stuff another shot. I left facebook to figure stuff out, and well, I know what I want to do. I overcame my writer's block, and I'm currently working on overcoming distractions as well.
If you want to know, last year I was busy moving to a new town due to my father's job, and well just trying to figure out life in general. For a while I was obsessed with different workout plans, and just got tired of constantly planning, and decided to take Nike's advice, JUST DO IT.
I will be posting my thoughts, and stories, and parts of my novella series, The Cyberbird I have been working on. The Cyberbird is a tribute to all things Kamen Rider, GARO, and Karas: The Prophecy and the Revelation, with a little bit of BioBooster Armor Guyver. It's also a love letter, as weird as that sounds to all my fellow tokusatsu nerds (tokusatsu is japanese for special effects).
So if anybody from Dan's Toku Rants, which I love, and would hire the podcasters as writers and a production crew if I owned Power Rangers, (yes I love Power Rangers and I'm not ashamed of it) is reading this, thanks for all the laughs and good times from your podcast I listen to every week. Also thank you to Agatha R.B. and Lee Estes for encouraging me and anybody else who will come across this. So if you're a youtube subscriber feel free to hit me up on here, and read some stories I'll be posting soon. Rock on and Elohim's blessings, for Heavy Metal NEVER DIES.-DMG101

No comments:

Post a Comment