Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Showdown First chapter's first part



The Showdown

            Blood poured down the castle walls as Joseph also known as Zaraneth the Wandering Warrior stepped inside. He had not come this far for nothing as he strode into the throne room, and faced the villain, the purveyor of evil sorcery and dark creatures for two thousand years now.
            “Ah, Joses of Nazareth, brother of Yeshua, so interesting to see you here again. What is this, the third time you have decided to kill me? Nothing works as you very well know,” said former ancient high priest Caiaphas. His clothing was a semi-mockery of the ancient levitical priests. Blood stains and the cries of prisoners were heard.
            “This ends now Dracul. You sorry son of a bitch I will make sure you don’t come back this time even if I have to drag my own body into Sheol with you. You’re the source of all this terror that has increased in this millennium. I stand corrected just a small part of it,” spat Joseph as he clenched his fists.
            Caiaphas chuckled at his old nemesis, “Clever, clever indeed Zaraneth. Your son killed my son, and now father shall kill father. I like those odds…what is that odious stench?”
            Joseph lit a cigarette that reeked of purely ground coffee and a small amount of hemp. He just glared intensely as he took several puffs looking like the cool mysterious badass he was. The silence was infuriating to Caiaphas.
            “DO OR SAY SOMETHING DAMN IT! THIS ISN’T ONE OF THOSE STUPID DO NOTHING MOVIES THIS IS REALITY!”  growled the vampiric priest.
            “Oh, sorry, I was just thinking of the best way to castrate you before I killed you. Whether I should use my daggers or rip them off with bare hands, because you seem to have lost yours a few hundred years ago jackass,” grinned Joseph. It was a tactic of his to intimidate his opponents with this method.
            “Interesting Nazare, very interesting. I know your little ways all too well. You remind me of a puppy my son once had,” replied the monster.
            “What’d you do, drown it then force feed it? By the way which little bastard of yours are we talking about, Vlad or the ones before him in ‘Salem?” was the snarky answer.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment