Monday, March 31, 2014

My thoughts on Kamen Rider Gaim So Far

Ahoy, from a tokusatsu obsessed nerd, imaginist and writer. I come from the depths of reality to tell you of my thoughts of the current Kamen Rider series in Japan called Gaim. If any show can make eating healthy fun and badass it's this one. This will be brief.
Gaim takes place in Zawame City, and is ruled over by the Yggdrasil Corporation. Dance groups called Beat Riders compete against each other with a game of creatures called Inves who are summoned from the Heilheim Forest where plants called LockSeeds are grown. That's the basic premise. Simple enough right? Well yeah, but dang is the story telling in this show good.
That's all I have to say. I love all the characters they're all useful in some way, and important secondary characters are actually, well do stuff, and add weight to the plot. So if you haven't check it out. Aesir and TV-Nihon are the ones subbing the series. Download it, watch it, and give me your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment