Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Alpha Body Blueprint rabbit trail

Ahoy there, to all on blogger and google land. Just a little something. After I complete the 21 Day Emergency Blueprint, I will be doing Justin Devonshire's full Alpha Body Blueprint. These 21 Days that I'm on now, are just a way for me to get back into full on weight training after going two years just using twenty-five pound and twenty pound dumbbells and bodyweight.
Todd Kuliskis has a great article about being a workout plan whore, and I will not be that. I'll take Elliot Hulse's advice and stick with the Alpha Body Blueprint and the 21 Day program for this whole year. I mean okay so things change? What the hell?
I still love bodyweight training, but it's good to have a variety of training. Even Bruce Lee one of my greatest heroes saw the benefits of barbell strength training, and remember it's always good to have a deload week. Yes there's actually two deloaded weeks in the Alpha Body Blueprint, and I'm still doing the bodyweight challenge.
This is all part of my path to becoming a legend, and I've decided I'll use part of my income tax return for investment. Yes, I've decided to start an investment account. I can't work retail forever -_-. Good day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment