Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Third Day

Well, today was my third day of training. This was the first time I've ever done barbell hang cleans, and the first set I did was three reps with just ninety pounds, but the last four sets of three, were with one hundred fifteen, which isn't too bad. Anyway I'm listening to part one of Bodyweight Todd's interview with Nick Nilsson about a fat burning circuit called fat loss circuit training.
Of course, since I had to be at work at four this morning, I didn't do the bodyweight training for my morning warmup ( I was up at 2:45 a.m. not fun.), but instead I used it as my after workout burner. I did forty seconds work  with twenty seconds rest in between exercises. Anyway I've decided to incorporate fat loss circuit training into my workouts instead of rests, forty seconds of cardio between weight sets. Here's the link to the interview: http://ashotofadrenaline.net/advanced-fat-loss-techniques/?inf_contact_key=fd9fb92423ada9719f85c31a4f72ab2816a8727b46375354b30f192b01bb4172

No comments:

Post a Comment