Thursday, January 15, 2015

Fifth Day

Okay folks today was my fifth day of training while yesterday was a rest day. I've figured since I'm already basically doing it, I might as well go ahead and do the Alpha Body Blueprint for the next seven weeks. Today I learned how to do a barbell back squat. Personally, I prefer front squats, but I guess I'll do them since they're in the program. Also I did some dips and extra chinups, those are two of the three best upper body bodyweight strength building exercises I know of the last being the good ol' pushup. So tomorrow will be day six, and I will have completed week one of phase one.
By the way after this eight weeks of training I'll be taking a week off to fully recover, and then do HASFit's Free 90 Day Muscle Building workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment