Monday, January 26, 2015

Week Three Day One

Yesterday, Sunday I began week three of my workout program. Angular training was simply used as a warmup since I had to work all day, and the gym was next door. It wasn't until fifteen minutes until  nine p.m. that I finally got home.
Deadlifting 185 isn't too bad, and my back has gotten used to it. I met a guy who said a wider stance (sumo) is more efficient than a regular deadlift stance since it doesn't put as much strain on the back, and he's right. So I'm going to be doing wide-stance deadlifts from now on. Also for my last two strength training days, I'll be maxing out on the bodyweight angular training to full fatigue. Next week is my recovery and deload week. So just very light strength training will be in the works. Half of what I normally do.

No comments:

Post a Comment