Sunday, January 18, 2015

Week 2 Day 1 of Alpha Body Blueprint

Today was day one of week two. I decided to change things up a bit today. After every weighted or main exercise in the blueprint, I did several reps of each of A Shot Of Adrenaline's Month One bodyweight exercises. I have to say in the past week I've put on several pounds of muscle already.I went from 162 to 165 pounds, and I know it's not fat, cause a size 34 which I currently wear with a belt, is extremely loose on me.
So yeah I'm going for my goals of that lean athletic look, and I changed my mind about HASfit's 90 day workout to build muscle. I'm gonna stick with this all through the year. I front squated 120 pounds on the barbell this morning. Now the 45 pounders on dumbbells doing the incline bench press was killer, but I plowed through, though I had to drop to 40 then 35. I'm getting stronger, and I believe I'll look into Justin Devonshire's marketing program.
I'm still on chapter two of the Cyberbird 2 whose subtitle will be called the Rise of Ra'a. That's it for today and adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment