Sunday, January 11, 2015

First Day of my 21 Day Program

So today after I got off work at one today, I went over to Riviera and did the first day of the workout.
I found that I can deadlift 185 pounds which is 25 pounds more than I currently weight which is 160 to about 162 give or take. And I'll tell you guys super setting it with wide pullups is killer, awesome and satisfying.
Then I did my second super set which consisted of three rounds of five to eight incline dumbbell presses, one arm rows and split squats. Split squats with forty pound dumbbells are a pain, but I'd rather deal with the pain of getting into better shape, and reaching my goals instead of drifting. I'm still doing my body-weight routine three mornings a week. So that was a good warm up especially after a cold shower to raise the testosterone. So yeah that's about it. Good day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment