Friday, January 23, 2015

Week 2 of the Blueprint is complete

Well, I've made it through two weeks, and people are saying I'm already getting results. I now weight 167 so I'm packing on that lean muscle. This past week I started eating broccoli, olives and carrots with my breakfast along with the almonds of course. I've really cut back on my processed sugar and dessert intake to just one day a week (last night was my cheat day). I'm loving the flexibility of body-weight angular training. Just one more week then week four is my deload week.
Alot of people tend to rush, and that's a problem. Also I will start posting movie reviews on this blog, and I'm currently researching ways to monetize it; I may even do a weekly fiction series called Tales of the Kartarkian Knights. Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment